At Quality Lube Plus, we’re not your run of the mill auto body shop. We do not want you to have to be in our shop more than you have to. We pride ourselves in being an auto body shop that is here when you need us, and when you don’t need us, we want you to be getting the most out of your vehicle!
Who doesn’t want more gas mileage out of their car? More miles means less gas, which means you save money. There are a few simple tips that you can use to make less stops at the pump.
More Efficient Driving
- The way in which you drive has a lot to do with how much gas your car requires. While behind the wheel of your car, you want to avoid speeding, quickly accelerating, and suddenly braking.
- While we know New Jersey is not the easiest place to keep your cool while driving, it will save you big bucks in the long run. By driving non-aggressively you can save anywhere from $0.13-$0.89/gallon.
Keeping Up With Your Car’s Maintenance
- Getting a simple tune up can make a big difference when it comes to your car’s MPG.
- Regularly getting your car into an auto body shop can save you up to an average of $0.11/gallon.
Get Rid of Overhead Cargo
- Many vehicles today have additional overhead storage on roofs to save space inside the car.
- When not absolutely necessary, you should always remove the roof rack from your vehicle. Having a slick, clean roof can save you up to $0.46/gallon.
Use these tips to spend more time on the road and less time at gas pumps! If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to stop by our shop or give us a call at 732-333-8272. We look forward to seeing you soon!